Romeo & Juliette Laser Hair Removal Lasers
Romeo & Juliette Laser Hair Removal uses the world’s most advanced lasers. Our lasers offer optimal wavelengths for hair removal, facials, facial rejuvenation, and treatment of pigmented lesions, acne, scars, sun-damaged skin, spider veins and facial and leg telangiectasias.
Our Advanced Laser Devices
We perform hair removal treatment for the face and body using the most advanced lasers on the market. These include the following:
- Synchro REPLA:Y
- Elite IQ
- SPLENDOR X
- Clarity II Laser
- GentleMax Pro
Combining 3 different sources a 755 nm Alexandrite, a 1064 nm Nd:YAG and the FT intense pulsed light makes the Synchro REPLA:Y a complete and versatile platform designed to offer a broad range of treatments including Fast Hair Removal, Pseudofolliculitis Barbae (PFB), Photocoagulation of Dermatological Vascular Lesions, Benign Pigmented Lesions.
What are the benefits of the Synchro REPLA:Y Laser?
- It has multiple spot sizes with speeds in excess of 3 pulses per second. This makes the treatment very fast.
- Its unique pulse width configuration, together with its beam profile make the laser less painful than others and the treatment quite tolerable.
- The settings can be customized based on the individual’s needs. It has many variables, unlike any other laser on the market.
The First Laser in the World with a Square Spot, BLENDX Bilateral Emission of Nd:YAG and Alexandrite Wavelengths with a Large 27 X 27 Spot, rapid repetition rate and very little discomfort. It allows the ability to customize hair removal and skin treatments across a wide range of skin tones like never before.
Clarity II Laser
The Clarity laser is made by Lutronic to deliver dual-wavelength energy. This laser includes long-pulsed 755nm Alexandrite wavelengths as well as 1064nm Nd: YAG laser energy. This combination may be especially advantageous for people with darker skin. Each wavelength can be adjusted to varying skin types and hair colors to maximize effectiveness and minimize the risk of skin damage and discoloration.
As the world leader in light-based aesthetic technologies, Syneron-Candela continues to set the standard for innovation and performance. So it’s no surprise that GentleMax Pro, our integrated aesthetic platform, offers more power and versatility than any other multi-wavelength device. With GentleMax Pro, you get a single consolidated system that delivers an incredibly diverse range of treatments.
What are the benefits of the GentleMax Pro Laser?
- By combining two lasers into one, the GentleMax Pro creates a large spot delivery system
- Provides the fastest dual wavelength laser hair removal treatment available
- It removes hair on all skin types