Due to strict CDC and NYS Guidelines, we will be operating under 50% capacity. We expect all our clients to follow our guidelines for safe re-opening not only for their safety but also for the whole community’s safety. As such, we have made changes and updated our policies:
- Appointments will be spaced out to limit interactions with other clients.
- Clients will be asked to wash their hands upon arrival. Hand sanitizers are available for your use.
- Clients must shave areas to be treated unless otherwise instructed.
- If you are feeling sick, please do not come to our Facility. We will be happy to reschedule you.
- Masks are mandatory in our Center. If you come in without a Mask, we will provide you one free of charge.
- Please do not come in with COMPANIONS or PETS. Only Clients getting treated will be allowed. Exceptions would be for under age clients coming in with a Parent or Guardian.
- Our Technicians will be wearing Masks and Gloves. Face Shields will be worn when necessary.
- All Bed coverings will be changed after each treatment. Equipment will be sanitized constantly.
- A 24 hr cancellation Notice is Mandatory in order to avoid a 100% service charge. NO SHOWS will incur a full service charge.
- NON CONFIRMED appointments will be deleted from the system to avoid no shows and same day cancellation in order to open a slot for other clients.
- Clients must arrive on time. If you are late, you may be charged for the Service.
- If you need to remove your make up please come earlier so that we can treat you on time.
We will be revisiting our policies constantly in order to ensure that our clients as well as our staff have a safe experience while at R & J.
We look forward to welcoming you all.
Romeo & Juliette LHR