Do You Know Our Synchro?
- Posted on: Sep 15 2021
At Romeo & Juliette Laser Hair Removal, we’re technology geeks when it comes to our lasers. That’s why our owner, Christian Karavolas, has continued to expand our assortment of lasers available for our patients. Mr. Karavolas is a consultant to DEKA, Cynosure, Candela, and Lumenis — the world’s preeminent laser manufacturers.
One of our most advanced lasers is the DEKA Synchro REPLA:Y. Let’s get into some details about this awesome laser platform in this month’s first blog.
What is the Synchro REPLA:Y?
The Synchro REPLA:Y combines three different light sources, making it the most advanced laser available for hair removal. The Synchro REPLA:Y has a 755 Alexandrite laser, a 1064 nm Nd:YAG laser, and FT intense pulsed light, which gives us great customization for our patients from across the city.
Let’s get into some more of the finer benefits and attributes of this laser platform.
- 3 Hz — This rate of pulse delivery, three per second, allows us to deliver faster treatments with the Alexandrite laser.
- 125 W — This power level of the Alexandrite laser is at least 25 percent higher than any other laser system on the market.
- 150 W — The Nd:YAG laser source also has extended power. This energy level is also a quarter higher than any other YAG laser used for hair removal.
- 20 mm — This is the largest spot size in the world for our Alexandrite and Nd:YAG lasers in the Synchro REPLA:Y. Larger spot size makes for faster treatments.
- 10 — We can choose from 10 different handpieces with the Synchro REPLA:Y with Top-Hat Spot Size technology and an automatic recognition system.
- 10 — Interchangeable filters for the FT pulsed light handpiece.
- Cooling — We can choose between contact skin cooling integrated in all laser and pulsed light handpieces and the external cool-air generator with the laser handpiece adaptor.
The Synchro REPLA:Y platform is just another reason why you should trust only Romeo & Juliette Laser Hair Removal for getting rid of your unwanted hair. Call us at (212) 750-2000 to schedule a consultation for your laser hair removal.