At Romeo & Juliette, we have more lasers than SPECTRE in a James Bond movie! We use 12, count ‘em, 12 lasers for hair removal and to address skin lesions and such. Why so many? Our lasers give us different options to address different skin tones, hair colors and thickness, and different treatment areas. This is unusual, as most laser hair removal practitioners have trouble treating patients with either darker skin tones or lighter hair tones.
Plus, we use our laser variety beyond removing hair. We also perform facial rejuvenation, and treat pigmented lesions, facial and leg telangiectasias, sun-damaged skin, and spider veins.
Here’s some information on our lasers at Romeo & Juliette.
- Synchro REPL:Y —This laser combines three different sources: a 755 nm Alexandrite, a 1064 nm Nd:YAG, and the FT intense pulsed light. This makes the Synchro very versatile for a broad range of treatments including fast hair removal and photocoagulation of vascular and pigmented lesions.
- GentleMax Pro — This multi-wavelength device gives us a diverse range of settings and treatments. It provides more power and versatility than comparable multi-wavelength devices.
- GentleLASE PRO — This is a new generation of the industry’s premier laser for hair removal, lesion removal, and wrinkle treatment.
- EpiCare — The 755 nm wavelength emitted by this laser strongly targets melanin in the hair shaft, while minimally affecting the surrounding tissue.
- CynoSure Elite+ — This laser combines two optimal wavelengths in one system, the 755 nm Alexandrite laser and the 1064 nm Nd:YAG laser.
- CynoSure Elite MPX — We have great versatility in the Elite MPX, allowing us to safely remove hair from patients of all skin types. This increases patient comfort and safety. We also use the Elite MPX for the treatment of facial and leg veins, pigmented lesions, and photo-aged skin.
Put our wide assortment of laser technology to work removing your unwanted hair and skin imperfections at Romeo & Juliette Laser Hair Removal. Call us at 212-750-2000 to make an appointment.