Lasers ‘r’ Us
- Posted on: May 30 2018
Most places that offer laser hair removal do it as a sideline. They may have one laser and an aesthetician or two with some minor training.
We’re different at Romeo & Juliette Laser Hair Removal. We have more lasers than a Star Wars movie. OK, maybe not that many, but we do use 12 different lasers for hair removal and to address skin lesions and such.
People sometimes wonder if that’s not laser overkill. Some countries don’t have that many lasers. Why do we need so many? It’s all about you, our patients, and your different hair colors, hair thicknesses, the different areas you want to remove hair, and the color of your skin. You see, some lasers don’t wok on lighter-colored hair. Other lasers can damage darker skin because the laser has trouble differentiating between the melanin in the hair and the melanin in the skin. Our lasers can specialize.
Plus, we use our laser variety for other jobs beyond removing hair. We also perform facial rejuvenation, and treat pigmented lesions, facial and leg telangiectasias, sun-damaged skin, and spider veins.
Why Don’t We Give You a Quick Tour of Our Lasers at Romeo & Juliette?
- GentleMax Pro — This multi-wavelength device gives us a diverse range of settings and treatments. It provides more power and versatility than comparable multi-wavelength devices.
- GentleLASE PRO — This is a new generation of the industry’s premier laser for hair removal, lesion removal, and wrinkle treatment.
- Synchro REPL:Y —This laser combines three different sources: a 755 nm Alexandrite, a 1064 nm Nd:YAG, and the FT intense pulsed light. This makes the Synchro very versatile for a broad range of treatments including fast hair removal and photocoagulation of vascular and pigmented lesions.
- CynoSure Elite+ — This laser combines two optimal wavelengths in one system, the 755 nm Alexandrite laser and the 1064 nm Nd:YAG laser.
- CynoSure Elite MPX — We have great versatility in the Elite MPX, allowing us to safely remove hair from patients of all skin types. This increases patient comfort and safety. We also use the Elite MPX for treatment of facial and leg veins, pigmented lesions, and photo-aged skin.
- EpiCare — The 755 nm wavelength emitted by this laser strongly targets melanin in the hair shaft, while minimally affecting the surrounding tissue.
Posted in: Laser Hair Removal Lasers